Our Barbican Physiotherapy Clinic
Our Barbican physiotherapy clinic is in Studio Lagree, a few minutes walk from both Barbican and Moorgate stations in the heart of the City of London.
We help our clients recover from injury, get out of pain and train for sporting events.
Studio Lagree offers a relaxed, welcoming environment, with luxurious changing and workout facilities. You do not have to be a member.
Book your appointment with a Barbican physiotherapist now or check out our other London clinics.
Our physiotherapists will:
- Provide assessment and treatment of injuries, both recent and old.
- Offer rehabilitation for sports injuries and develop injury prevention plans.
- Treat muscle tension, stiffness and headaches.
- Help you overcome painful long-term conditions.
Why visit our Barbican physiotherapy clinic?
We’re here to help you get out of pain, set achievable physical goals and do more with your body.
Each expert Bodyset Barbican physio has many years of experience to draw on. They will listen to your concerns, even if you think they’re small. They’ll find ways to help you, even if you’ve been told by others that you just need to live with back, neck or joint pain.
We do much more than examine your injury. We take a 360 degree look at your lifestyle and goals, and then work with you to develop treatment plans that get results.
We don’t promise instant results, but we do promise understanding, determination and a focus on helping you do more with your body and your life.
Your visit to our EC2 physio clinic
We know you’re busy. That’s why we’ve made it as easy as possible for you to see us, including before and after work and in your lunch break.
- Appointments available 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
- Early morning and evening slots available.
- No referral needed
- Simple online booking, with appointments often available in days.
If you have health insurance, you can pay through your insurer (we’re recognised by all major private insurers). Alternatively, you can self-fund.