Our Westminster Physiotherapy Clinic
Our Westminster physiotherapy clinic is in the Bannatyne’s Health Club, Millbank.
We can treat injuries and chronic conditions, prepare you for your next big sporting event and deal with pain linked to everyday tension.
You’ll have access to cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities, including the pool and training equipment. You do not need to be a Bannatyne’s member.
Our physiotherapists will:
- Treat sports injuries, both old and new
- Provide targeted injury rehab
- Deal with headaches, tension and stiffness
- Investigate and treat long-term joint and muscle conditions
Why visit our Westminster physiotherapy clinic?
We’ll support you to overcome injuries and pain, even if you’re unsure of the cause. You may have given up on treatment, have been dismissed by others or feel your problem is minor. Wherever you’ve come from, we’ll listen and act.
Our approach is holistic and outcome-driven. Tell us what you want to achieve, and we’ll work together to make it happen. We can help you live and perform better, from the office to the yoga mat to the football field.
Our physiotherapists will work alongside other professionals you’re seeing and have close relationships with London’s leading orthopaedic surgeons. If they feel you should be seen by them too, they’ll organise it.
Your visit to our Westminster clinic
It can be hard to fit in physio appointments alongside work, family and social life, so we’ve made it as easy as we can.
- Online appointments available Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Morning and evening slots are available, so you can see us before or after work
- No referral needed if you are paying direct
- Simple online booking, with appointments usually available within days (if not hours)
Payment can be made via your health insurance (we’re recognised by all major private medical insurers) or you can self-fund.
Our Westminster clinic is currently closed, but we are offering Online Physio in place of face-to-face appointments.
Book Online Physio