Useful Information on Coronavirus
Given the recent attention that coronavirus has received in the news, we wanted to reassure you of our commitment to maintaining safe, infection-free health care environments.
All of our clinics are open as usual, and we do not foresee any immediate interruptions to your treatment as a result of the coronavirus. Please take a look at what we are doing and how you can help.
What we’re doing
- All of our clinicians are trained health care professionals and already adhere to strict infection control standards – we have reviewed and updated our policies accordingly;
- Equipment is disinfected after every client; including treatment couches and weights – all team members have been reminded to be extra vigilant;
- Hand sanitisation units are available at all our clinics and used between every client;
- Our staff are being kept up to date with all government guidelines and best practices as they are released;
- If travel is a concern, where possible, we are more than happy to transfer appointments to a clinic that is closer to home;
How you can help
We would also be grateful for your support.
- Please kindly adhere to the government’s advice on regular hand washing and good hygiene practices;
- We ask that you inform us if you are or have experienced ‘flu’ like symptoms. And/or have recently travelled to high-risk areas before attending your appointment so we can make alternate arrangements;
- Stay on top of your physical and mental health. It’s important to get fresh air, keep exercising and stick to your training/recovery plan. You may need to adapt your activities but try not to neglect them. If you need advice, we’re here to help.
Remote consultations and rehab
- For those who are home working and can’t make it into the clinic, we are offering remote online physiotherapy consultations and rehab. We can assess, diagnose and adapt treatment plans for most problems via video. We can also prescribe, update and progress exercise remotely, keeping your recovery on track.