Title: Clinic Manager
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Reports to: COO
Salary: Competitive with commission
Start date: February/ March 2021
As a team, we believe everyone deserves to live a life, and do what they love free from pain, injury and discomfort. That’s why we provide people with a place to turn to when their body isn’t working at its best.
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing providers of private physiotherapy services in the UK, with clinics across London, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Cambridge, Lincolnshire and Manchester.
Reporting to the COO, the Clinic Manager(s) is an integral part of the Management Team at Bodyset and is expected to act as an ambassador for the Company and oversee local clinic operations.
The Clinic Manager will have full responsibility and accountability for the daily operations and service delivery at their designated site(s), ensuring quality outcomes and financial performance.
Product consistency will be core to this, as well as maintaining standards locally in line with company objectives. Clinic Managers will have full P&L accountability for their site(s).
The Clinic Manager will drive site(s) performance and productivity through the direct line management of local practitioners and support staff.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We stand for accessibility, compassion, progressiveness (willingness to learn and grow), and honest communication. Our values are important to us, and shape how we work with our clients, each other and the wider world.
Not only will you feel connected with our core values, you will be a proactive self-starter who is committed, ambitious, friendly and truly cares about helping others.
If you are keen to learn, grow and be a part of an established, reputable team within a fast-developing healthcare brand… then this role is for you.
- Oversee clinic day to day operations (approx. 25%)
- Maintain a clinical case load (approx. 75%)
- Lead the delivery of strategic goals at the clinic level e.g. growth and service leadership
- Be accountable for the clinic’s compliance with all Bodyset policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days a year
- Strive to continually improve clinic standards
- Ensure product delivery and customer experience is consistent
- Manage resources efficiently to maximise appointment availability
- Drive site income and control expenditure in line with agreed budgets
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees locally
- Evaluate and improve local operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports and business plans (where necessary) for the Leadership Team
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations locally
- Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational
- Provide solutions to clinic issues e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, competition
- Monitoring stock usage and levels, ensuring site(s) are well supplied at all times
- Act in a professional advisory role to site(s) staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
- We are looking for an individual with a clinical qualification, ideally a Physiotherapist with proven experience of managing a team of clinicians and managing a clinic.
- You will need to have experience of managing diverse teams, be professional and consistent under pressure with a keen focus on succeeding in a challenging, and ever-changing environment.
- You will have a sound understanding of the UK private healthcare market, healthcare regulation, and come with extensive experience in this space.
- You will need to be logical, highly organised, innovative and flexible and have excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to be able to work independently and as part of a wider team and align with our company values. We are looking for someone who can deliver results and engage their teams to ensure high performance working culture.
- You will need to be able to work on your own initiative, with a pro-active nature, be personable and attention to detail is critical.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.