Title: Data Driven Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Remote initially, comfortable with UK travel
Reports to: Brand Manager
Start date: April/ May 2021
As a team, we believe everyone deserves to live a life, and do what they love free from pain, injury and discomfort. That’s why we provide people with a place to turn to when their body isn’t working at its best.
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing providers of private physiotherapy services in the UK, with clinics across London, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Cambridge, Lincolnshire and Manchester.
We are looking for an experienced data driven digital marketer to join our growing brand marketing team.
From managing our SEO/SEM, ecommerce platform and overseeing our PPC activity, you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing performance data across our key digital marketing channels.
You will build the data into a monthly KPI report to provide a clear view of our performance across channels, and insights into our consumer behaviour. You will use these insights to propose new solutions that boost web traffic and conversions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We stand for accessibility, compassion, progressiveness (willingness to learn and grow), and honest communication. Our values are important to us, and shape how we work with our clients, each other and the wider world.
Not only will you feel connected with our core values, you will be a proactive self-starter who is committed, ambitious, friendly and truly cares about helping others.
If you are keen to learn, grow and be a part of an established, reputable team within a fast-developing healthcare brand… then this role is for you.
- Monitor and optimise our website performance using Google Analytics, working closely with our development agency to implement new results-driven functionality updates.
- Conduct regular Google keyword research, producing monthly reports and suggestions to help guide creative content production.
- Assist with managing and optimising paid media activity, liaising directly with our PPC agency (search and social).
- Update and amend our client email automation platform, includes tweaking and building html templates.
- Manage and optimise our online review platform/s.
- Ensure all digital listings including Google My Business, Facebook, Bing etc are always up to date. Recommend new listing opportunities where appropriate.
- Complete comprehensive cross channel end of month analytics/ KPI reports.
- Keep on top of the latest digital trends and make recommendations in terms of where we can improve on, and develop our digital strategy.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional data analytics and querying skills.
- A whiz on Excel.
- Sound knowledge of best practice SEO/SEM including keyword research and implementation.
- Comfortable interpreting and reporting on digital marketing data including Google Analytics, AdWords, reviews, listings and social.
- Experience with email/ customer journey marketing automation tools.
- An understanding of html and CSS.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to act on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Ability to work both within a dedicated team as well as independently where required.
- Knowledge of/experience in a healthcare/medical industry is desirable.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.