Title: Chartered or Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Type: Part or Full-time
Location: London and South
Reports to: Regional Manager and Regional Lead
Salary: Competitive with commission
Start date: TBC
We believe that physiotherapy is so much more than pain relief and injury recovery. It’s about enhancing people’s performance and everyday lives too. That’s why our incredible team of experts are united by a shared passion – to help people get the best out of their bodies so they can do more of what they love.
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing providers of private physiotherapy services in the UK, with clinics across London, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Cambridge and Lincolnshire. With new locations opening all the time, we are looking to attract the best talent to our teams and have multiple roles available.
Our physiotherapists pride themselves on providing the very highest standard of care to a self-pay and private medical insured patient caseload, by consistently delivering against Bodyset’s well established and evidence-based clinical pathways from initial triage to discharge.
As a great communicator, our physiotherapists will build long-lasting and fruitful relationships with their client base, in addition to being an active multidisciplinary team member.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our core values are important to us, and shape how we work with our clients, each other and the wider world. We stand for being accessible, passionate about results, confident and progressive (willingness to learn and grow).
Not only will you feel connected with our core values, you will be a proactive self-starter who is committed, ambitious, friendly and truly cares about helping others.
If you are keen to learn, grow and be a part of an established, reputable team within a fast-developing healthcare brand… then we’d love to hear from you.
- To demonstrate a high level of professional responsibility with decision-making, autonomy, and clinical-reasoning skills, to triage, assess, diagnose, and treat a designated clinical caseload.
- To communicate effectively with clients and/or parents and carers, respecting privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- To proactively attract returning and new clients, including via consultant and corporate partnerships and local marketing initiatives.
- To counsel clients about optimal nutrition, exercise, equipment/devices, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters to promote positive wellbeing.
- To comply with all Bodyset policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations, ensuring that product delivery and customer experience is consistent.
- To communicate effectively with referring parties so that all clients receive continued and uninterrupted care.
- To maintain accurate client documentation, records, and statistical information, and to complete them in a timely manner and in line with contractual service level agreements.
- To continually develop through evidenced continued professional development (CPD) which should include attending external conferences and events that are beneficial to your own professional development.
- To abide by the CSP’s Code of Members’ Professional Values and Behaviour, and the HCPC’s Standards of conduct, performance and ethics.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc (hons) Physiotherapy degree.
- Full registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Ability to work autonomously, while delivering against Bodyset’s clinical pathways.
- Evidence of your continued professional development.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Able to effectively use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years relevant post graduate clinical experience.
- Previous evidence of generating new business and your own client caseload.
- Previous experience of practicing in the private healthcare sector.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organisation
- Full-time and part-time roles available
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.