Title: MSK Senior Physiotherapist
Reports to: Clinic Manager
Salary: Competitive with commission
Start date: January/ February 2021
As a team, we believe everyone deserves to live a life, and do what they love free from pain, injury and discomfort. That’s why we provide people with a place to turn to when their body isn’t working at its best.
We are one of the UK’s fastest growing providers of private physiotherapy services in the UK, with clinics across London, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Cambridge, Lincolnshire and Manchester.
Our Senior Physiotherapists are expected to provide the very highest standard of care to a self-pay and private medical insured patient caseload, by consistently delivering against Bodyset’s well established and evidence-based clinical pathways from initial triage to discharge.
As a great communicator, the Senior Physiotherapist will build long-lasting and fruitful relationships with your client base, in addition to being an active multidisciplinary team member.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We stand for accessibility, compassion, progressiveness (willingness to learn and grow), and honest communication. Our values are important to us, and shape how we work with our clients, each other and the wider world.
Not only will you feel connected with our core values, you will be a proactive self-starter who is committed, ambitious, friendly and truly cares about helping others.
If you are keen to learn, grow and be a part of an established, reputable team within a fast-developing healthcare brand… then this role is for you.
- To take professional responsibility as a Senior Physiotherapist, with high level decision-making, autonomy, and clinical-reasoning skills, to triage, assess, diagnose, and treat a designated clinical caseload.
- To comply with all Bodyset policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations, ensuring that product delivery and customer experience is consistent.
- To communicate effectively with clients and/or parents and carers, respecting privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- To communicate effectively with referring parties so that all clients receive continued and uninterrupted care.
- To counsel clients about optimal nutrition, exercise, equipment/devices, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters that would promote a positive wellbeing.
- To proactively attract returning and new client business to the clinic site, which should include leading corporate workshops, as prepared by yourself and the partnerships manager, to existing, new and prospective patients.
- To continually strive to improve clinic standards and identify any risks to the Clinic Manager
- To maintain accurate client documentation, records, and statistical information, and to complete them in a timely manner and in line with contractual service level agreements.
- To continually develop as a Senior Physiotherapist and evidence continued professional development (CPD) which should include attending external conferences and events that are beneficial to your own professional development.
- To abide by the CSP’s Code of Members’ Professional Values and Behaviour, and the HCPC’s Standards of conduct, performance and ethics.
- To support the clinic’s multidisciplinary team to develop service improvements, when required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc (hons) Physiotherapy degree.
- Full registration with the Health and Care Professions Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Ability to work autonomously, while delivering against Bodyset’s clinical pathways.
- Evidence of your continued professional development.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Able to effectively use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous evidence of generating new business and your own client caseload.
- Previous experience of practicing in the private healthcare sector.
- 3+ years relevant post graduate clinical experience.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.