Bodyset Nutritional Therapy is designed to improve your wellbeing and optimise your performance in all areas of daily life, using nutrition and lifestyle medicines – bespoke to you and your health goals.
Ryre Cornish is a registered Nutritional Therapist accredited with the British Association of Nutritional Therapy and a member of the Natural Healthcare Counsel. Using a functional medicine approach, she addresses you and your needs uniquely, taking into account your lifestyle, health goals, and symptoms. You can find Ryre at our Cobham clinic, where she aims to educate, empower, and improve lives through nutritional science.
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional therapy is the application of nutrition and lifestyle medicine sciences for the promotion of health, peak performance, and individual care.
Who is Nutritional Therapy for?
If you’re experiencing uncomfortable symptoms, feeling tired and anxious or you’re interested in finding out how nutritional changes can improve your life, then Nutritional Therapy is for you.
Nutritional therapy can help to reduce symptoms of pain, mental or physical discomfort, low energy, low mood, low motivation, anxiety, depression, fatigue, gut disturbances, auto-immune conditions, poor sleep, inability to cope with stress, nutrient deficiencies, and possible food intolerances. It can also help to improve performance in all areas of life.
Nutritional Therapist, Ryre Cornish also specialises in nutrition for Women’s Health – improving energy, motivation, mood, stamina, and resilience.
How does Nutritional Therapy work?
Nutritional Therapist, Ryre Cornish uses a functional medicine approach, which addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms. She uses functional tests to inform her recommendations that are based on your unique biological individuality and tailored specifically to you, taking into account your health journey, your health goals and dietary preferences.
What are the benefits of Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy benefits include:
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan with practical, sustainable, manageable tools
- Improvement of symptoms
- Reduction in pain or discomfort
- Improved sleep, mood, energy, motivation and vitality
- Improved performance in all areas of life
- Clear understanding of the root cause of symptoms
What can I expect from my appointment?
- Once you have booked your appointment, you will be sent a welcome email including a comprehensive questionnaire and a 3-day diet diary. You can email these back by the day before, together with any additional information you may have such as hospital correspondence or blood test results.
- Your initial appointment gives us an opportunity to explore your symptoms and the reasons you need support.
- We will then work together to create individualised wellness goals and a plan based around dietary changes, lifestyle modifications and supplementation.
- Functional testing allows us to pinpoint imbalances driving your symptoms. This will be discussed in your initial consultation.
- You will receive a copy of your plan and goals after each appointment, which will include recommendations made during consultation as well as any additional recipes, resources, diet and supplement considerations.
- It is recommended to follow up with 6 consultations after the initial consultation to allow for guidance and lasting effect.
- During each session we will review how you are getting on and adjust nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle changes accordingly.
What shall I bring to my appointment?
You may bring your own note pad to make notes. All recommendations discussed together will be emailed to you after your appointment.