Our Deansgate Manchester Physiotherapy Clinic
Our Deansgate Manchester physiotherapy clinic is in the Gym Group in the Great Northern Warehouse in Manchester City Centre. It’s the perfect location for those working or living in central Manchester. You don’t need to be a member of the gym to join us in the clinic.
Our Deansgate Manchester physiotherapists provide a full range of rehabilitation and functional training and are able to use the gym’s 170 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment. We develop personalised treatment programmes including strapping, taping, massage, acupuncture and electrotherapy.
Our physiotherapists will:
- Develop structured exercise and sports training plans, including biomechanical analysis
- Work with you on injury treatment and prevention
- Help you combat the physical effects of stress, including muscle tension and headaches
- Treat long-term conditions and pain
Why visit our Deansgate Manchester physiotherapy clinic?
Our approach to physiotherapy is results-driven and straight-talking. We know you have big goals – in your career, on the sports field and in the gym. It’s important that you can use your body to its potential.
We’ll take a 360° look at your medical history, find out your goals and develop a plan to get you there (and beyond). Treatment and prevention run alongside each other in everything our Deansgate Manchester physiotherapists do.
Your visit to our Manchester M3 physio clinic
We know it’s hard to find time for physio appointments, so we’re open from 8am until 6pm every week day. That gives you plenty of time to visit us either before or after work.
- Online appointments available 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Free parking at the Odeon cinema in the Great Northern Warehouse.
- No referral needed
- Easy online booking
We’re happy to accept payment via your health insurer, or directly from you.