Our physiotherapists use the latest Gait and Motion Footscan technology to identify any issues or imbalances when standing still or on the move.
Footscan records a number of objective measures including foot shape, pressure mapping and weight distribution. With the real time visual data on screen, your therapist will talk you through the results, what they mean, your diagnosis, and, where appropriate, the design of your custom Phits orthotics.
Phits are the world’s first high-tech 3D insole, helping to offload and support areas of high pressure and instability, relieving any painful or worrying symptoms and preventing further issues from occurring.
Who are Footscan Asssesments and Orthotics for?
Anyone experiencing the following:
- Pain when walking or running
- Sore feet when standing all day
- Foot, ankle, knee, hip or back pain
- Conditions such as plantar fasciitis (heel and arch pain) or metatarsalgia (pain in the ball of your foot)
- Flat feet, bunions, neuromas or hammer toes
- Balance issues or poor posture
- Diabetic and at risk of ulcerations
- Recurring lower limb injuries from sport/ activity
- Injury prevention in performance sport such as running, cycling or golf
What should I wear or bring to my Footscan assessment?
If possible, please bring a variety of footwear that you tend to wear regularly, for example trainers, casual shoes and/or work shoes.
How much are Orthotics?
A pair of custom orthotics can be ordered during your Footscan Assessment. Please check your preferred clinic location page for pricing.
Is Footscan covered by private health insurance?
Unfortunately, Footscan Assessments and Orthotics are not currently covered by private health insurance.